Pubic Hair Patterns, Stencils &Templates
How to Shave A Pattern in Your Pubic Hair
You've seen the ads and the famous people who love showing off their shaved pubes. Maybe you thought it would be too expensive or painful to style your intimate regions along with them. But we can assure you, styling your pubic hair has never been simpler.
If you have a rechargeable or electric personal shaver, you might want to use it along with pubic hair stencils to get funky down there. But if you use a small razor, have a steady hand and take your time, wet shaving can give you fantastic results.
Have you heard of Venereous Shaving Oil and/or Venereous Shaving Jelly? These products are great for use with pubic hair stencils because they are non-foaming. That means you can see all the hairs you’ll be working on and you won’t need to balance the pubic hair patterns on top of a glob of shaving foam. With these Venereous products you can even use a marker or eye liner pencil to draw around the pubic hair templates onto your skin which also means you won’t need an extra pair or hands to hold the pattern in place (although that certainly could make it a lot more fun!)
Have you started thinking about what sort of shape you want in your pubic patch? Our eBook of pubic hair patterns has over 140 different designs to choose from, with several different stencil sizes for your own satisfaction. Not every patch of hair is the same so we hope you find a style and size that you are happy with. Wondering what the pubic hair templates look like? Scroll down and look at the sample pubic hair stencils below.
Ready to start using your pubic hair stencils? Here's how:
- Once you’ve found the shape you want, print out the page, cut out the desired pubic hair pattern and you’re ready to go. You’ll probably want to print the design on a piece of card stock or paste it onto heavier paper then cut the shape out. The main advantage of the heavier paper is that it will be easier to hold in place and work around when you start shaving around it.
- Whether this is your first time shaving or your fiftieth, you’ll probably want to trim the area first with scissors to even out your pubic hair. This not only makes it easier to lay the pubic hair stencils over but it will also give you a more pronounced design when you’re finished.
- Once you’ve trimmed the area, spread on a layer of Venereous Shaving Oil and/or Venereous Shaving Jelly and then place the pubic hair pattern on your mound. At this point you’ll want an extra pair of hands or a mirror…or both! This will help you line up the pattern on your body to make sure you have just the right placement.
OR, if you want to use a marker to trace the pubic hair pattern instead of holding it in place for the duration of the shave, you’ll want to do that before putting on any shaving oil or jelly. One of the benefits of tracing the pattern is that you don’t have to worry about it moving around while you work. But if it’s a more complicated design, you may want to leave the pubic hair pattern in place a while longer so you don’t accidentally cut the wrong areas of hair.
- With your pattern in place (or traced), start at the edge of the pubic hair pattern and pull your razor away from it.
Keep repeating this procedure until you’ve circled the entire pubic hair pattern but try not to move the template before you’re finished. If it does slide out of place, do your best to line it up again to avoid any uneven edges in your design.
- Once you’ve got your basic design outline cut, remove the pubic hair pattern and use your razor to clean up and perfect your shape. Just be careful not to dip into the design! If you should get off course, don’t panic. In a few days your hair will start filling up the mistake and you can trim the pattern out as desired. If the shape doesn’t show as clearly as you’d like, your hair may be a bit too long…or too short. Try trimming everything down to an even length…and if it gets too short, just wait a few days and watch your shape grow in.
Do keep in mind that shaving with pubic hair patterns is not the easiest of tasks so if you don’t achieve perfection the first time, don’t give up! We’re pretty sure that even if your design isn’t 100% perfect, your partner is still going to love the outcome and will appreciate the time and effort you put into styling yourself.
If you're ready to get started, then have a look at our sample pubic hair stencils below.
Want more? We've got over 140 fun and crazy designs! See the full list of pubic hair patterns